Marble stone is a rock resulting naturally as the result of extreme heat and pressure being applied to Limestone. It is composed of recrystallized carbonated rocks, most commonly calcite and dolomite. Geologists use the term “marble” to refer to metamorphosed limestone. Marble is a commonly used stone, which is distinctive in pattern, durable and practical for different types of flooring and even sculptures.
Features of Marble Stones as Flooring:-
- Marble has excellent stain resistant as well as color consistency.
- The Distinctive crystalline structure of marble allows it to be polished to a high gloss giving an illusion of depth.
- Hardness : 3/10 (10 = Diamond, Hardest).
- Ideal for Bathroom, Table Top, Flooring.
- Marble is also available in a matt finished.
- About Us
- Stone Types
- Photo Gallery
- Contact Us