Granite is tremendously strong, versatile and durable natural stone. Many of the structures in which granite has been used over the centuries are still standing today. By definition, granite is an ingenious rock formed very dense with no pores due to the extreme pressure within the earth. The slow cooling causes the main minerals in granite to grow to easily visible sizes resulting in a multitude of unique colours and patterns than can be used to create special driveways, walkways, or table tops such as showcase counters or functional kitchen tops.
Granite can be predominantly pink, white, or grey in color, depending on their mineralogy. The olished granite is a demanding choice for kitchen countertops because of its high durability and aesthetic qualities.
Features of Granite Stones as Flooring:-
- Highly durable, chip and scratch resistant.
- Acid proof and hard material, thus easy to maintain as granite flooring.
- Ideal for Flooring, Kitchen Countertops, Vanities Top
- Hardest of all Natural Stone Countertop materials
- Hardness: 7/10 (10 = Diamond, Hardest)
- About Us
- Stone Types
- Photo Gallery
- Contact Us